Saturday 26 March 2011

Week 6

Since there was no client for me at this week I stayed on DSO office (the main office for ICE department)

First day: I received Arabic contracts attached with other agreements and I have to translated only the part that talk about the revenue and the period to English

Second day: I check the calculation for one of the final audit report.

Third day: They inform me that I have a client on Jabel Ali it was Came Gulf for electronic gates .I went there for and the work also was checking calculation for the final report.

Forth day: I was at the DSO again because my supervisor and I again did the checking for the calculation for several final reports.

Fifth day : all the student who came for work placement were asked to attended the meeting in Emirates Tower the meeting was about seeing if we had problems with our work or the environment of the work and what we did so far. In the meeting I talked about changing the client since it’s too fare join asked me to inform the manager that responsible of distribution auditor to the client. After the meeting I inform the manager about plotting me to a different client, after a while she plotted me to Qanawate in media city for the next week .Since I have absolutely no work I was allowed to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment